As a Brand Marketing Manager, you are a fully dedicated in shaping the future of Digital products of our group. You will take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining product composition, positioning, naming, competitive analysis, features and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. You will have to work with a cross-functional team across Editorial, Sales, legal, webmasters, engineering and more. The role enables you to shape the product development process, organize product launches from beginning to end and form future marketing strategy.
- Responsible for the marketing of ABP Live brand in B2C space
- Work on annual brand strategy, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation
- Develop product positioning and messaging for the brand
- Interact and manage creative, and media agencies for ideation, production, and execution of creative
- Manage annual budget to deliver marketing objective
- Drive tie ups / alliances for cross promotion
- Work with research for brand health monitor, programme dipstick, equity track
- Managing digital assets of ABP and building new platforms to reach out to news enthusiasts.
- Conceptualizing and executing digital campaigns in sync with the offline mediums to project a uniform approach.
- Presenting insights based on data collated across the digital properties and strategizing for the upcoming events.
Desired Skill & Experience :
- 5 years of experience in consumer marketing. Experience in product/ brand marketing, marketing program management, consumer research and 2 years of experience in digital marketing across Search, Display & Social.
- Demonstrated capability of breakthrough and innovative thinking while developing marketing strategy & programs.
- Strong performance in prior roles delivering outstanding creativity & execution while multi-tasking.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent analytical, quantitative skills
- Design, Develop and Manage Android, iOS and Windows Mobile apps for the organization including the ABP LIVE app.
- Create best user experience across apps and help meet business goals.
- Distribution and marketing of the Mobile apps to increase downloads and user engagement
- Business Development via doing Strategic Partnerships with relevant partners.
- - Basic technical knowledge of app development
- - 2 years experience in UX/UI design for mobile apps.
- - Knowledge of wire framing tools.
- - Understanding of the mobile app industry.
Mail your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience in IT- Infrastructure Projects. Infrastructure domain knowledge is essential. Hands-on experience over AWS with Load Balancers, EC2, Elastic Transcoding etc
- Experience with Akamai/CloudFront end-to-end configuration and changes
- Familiar with the challenges surrounding efficient operations and failure mode analysis in large complex distributed systems
- Exposure to data center migration/consolidation, transition, infrastructure deployment and management
- Experience in managing projects through use of processes like risk management, quality management, Issue/problem management & Scope change management
- Good communication, presentation & leadership skills
- Proficient in Project management tools & processes
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in the IT/Media industry
Mail your profile to email@example.com
- Front-end Web application developer experienced in building interfaces to rich Internet applications.
- Essential Job Functions:
- Builds software applications - Follows coding standards, builds appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts
- Communicates continually with the client and project teams - Explains progress on the development effort
- Owns success - Takes responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions
- Translates designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance
- Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies
- Deep understanding of CSS inheritance and how to use it to your advantage.
- Well versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment
- 3-5 yrs experience in interacting with officials of Maharashtra State Govt, PSU’s , Politcal Parties
- Ensure top of the mind positioning of ABP News Network channels and generate revenues from clients
- Well developed Communication and presentation skills.
- Preferably the candidate should speak fluent Marathi Key Criteria
Mail your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org